Consent to Collection and Usage of Personal Information
SM Entertainment Co., Ltd. collects personal information pursuant to legislations related to personal information protection. Please read the followings thoroughly and decide whether to agree.
1. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
A. Information Collected
- Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Sex, Date of Birth, Information of the legal representative of applicant under 14 years of age (Name, Telephone Number, Date of Birth, E-mail Address), Photographs, audio files, videos and contents applicant uploads, Application route, Access IP Information
B. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
- Process audition related procedures: Verification of the applicant him or herself and consent of personal information usage of the legal representative of the child under 14 years of age, receipt of application form, verification of repetitive application within past 1 year, notification of evaluation result, training related usage
- Provision of other services: Audition open notification
2. Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
A. Personal information retention purpose and period provided with applicant’s consent
- Audition application information: 1 year for evaluation of application contents and verification of repetitive audition application.
- Record of dishonest use: 1 year for prevention of dishonest use
B. Personal information retention purpose and period pursuant to relevant legislations
- The Company may safely retain applicant’s information during period designated by relevant legislations in the necessary case of retention pursuant to regulations of relevant legislations such as the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, the Commercial Act.
3. Right to Refuse Consent
- You have the right to refuse consent to the collection and use of personal information pursuant to the following guide. However, refusal to agree may partially restrict you in the audition’s selection process.